EVERYDAY MAKE UP

beauty blogger uk
everyday make up
I don't think that I've ever posted an everyday make up routine on my blog! I've been wearing this look non stop over the past few weeks and so I thought I would pop up a little post, It's a fresh, dewy look with shimmery eyeshadow, fluttery lashes and a perky peach lip.

For my base, I tend to stick to the same base products throughout the year, (Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer & Rimmel Stay Matte Powder) I then switch up the rest of my make up depending on my mood and the seasons.

For blusher, Sleek Pixie Pink has been giving a fresh flush of colour to my cheeks. It's a pretty, vibrant pink that works beautifully with MAC Soft and Gentle, a golden champagne highlighter to give me a radiant glow.

On my eyes, I've been reaching for MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow, which is a dreamy golden beige shade with rose and peach undertones, I've used it so much recently that I've just had to repurchase another! I've then been curling my lashes with my trusty Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers before applying lashings of L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara which is my favourite for long, fluttery lashes.

Nars Lip Pencils have been a staple in my make up bag since last Christmas as they're creamy, long lasting and extremely pigmented. Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Torres Del Paine is a brightening, creamy peach and my favourite of the bunch. As a limited edition shade it's quite hard to get hold of a backup, I'm still yet to find a good dupe for it but Nars Lodhi looks slightly similar.

Which products are currently in your everyday make up?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment