A LUSH HAUL

lush new products
Lush haul

I'm so excited that we're heading towards cooler autumnal days and darker evenings so that I can indulge in long soaks in the bath again. Last weekend, I passed by my local Lush and spied a whole selection of new products in the window, I rushed in with the intention of buying just one thing, but as always, came home armed with a handful of Lush goodies!

The first thing I spotted was The Comforter Shower Cream, I haven't ever tried the bubble bar and so I wasn't too sure what to expect. The bright yet comforting sweet cassis scent resembles blackcurrant, it has hints of vanilla and bergamot which combine to give you an uplifting and warming aroma. Simply put, this moisturising shower cream smells divine, the scent lingers on your skin and fills the whole bathroom with a delicious fragrance. It's definitely pushed its way to the top of my favourite lush products, also it's sweet, pink and slightly glittery from the snowflake lustre running through it which gives me that Snow Fairy fix.

Lush Frozen

I had heard so many great things about Lush Frozen that I couldn't resist picking up this Disney inspired bath bomb. With neroli, grapefruit and rose, it smells slightly floral, uplifting and fresh. It's a beautiful shade of iced blue and when in the bath, releases a shimmery white foam that transforms your bath into an icy wonderland. It leaves the blue bath water sparkly with silvery snowflake lustre and the white foam stays around for a while like little snow flurries.

Lush intergalactic

The last product I picked up was the Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb. This is simply amazing, I stared in awe as my bath was transformed into something reminiscent of the night's sky with swirling neon galaxy's and lustre vortexes. Then, the incredible mix of colours blended together produce a deep glittering blue, which was just like looking up at the stars. The amount of swirling gold glitter in this is pretty immense, it settles onto your skin underwater transforming your skin into a mermaid-esque sheen. The lustre glitter seemed to wash off my skin with ease and so luckily I wasn't left too glittery afterwards! It filled the bathroom with a pepperminty scent, which although isn't my favourite Lush fragrance left me feeling refreshed and uplifted. I really recommend getting this just once, if only for the unbelievable display, it's something pretty special and would be perfect for bonfire night!

Have you tried any of the new Lush products? 

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment