MY ESSIE TOP PICKS

best-essie-colours
essie-shades
It's no secret that Essie are my favourite nail polish brand. The quality, formula and pigmentation are incredible, the brush applicator makes application so effortless and the shade selection is dreamy. Here is a collection of my most worn, failsafe shades, I'd love to know yours!

Essie Bordeaux holds a special place for me as it was the nail polish I was wearing when Alex proposed and whenever I pop this on with my ring it takes me back to that time. Despite my emotional attachments to it, it really is a beautiful shade. The deep burgundy/wine red is divine, it's so flattering and glossy on the nails and looks great paired with dark grey, navy blue or striped long jumpers. You can see me wearing it here.

Whilst I try and mainly adorn berry nails around autumn/winter, I tend to reach for them all year round too as it's my absolute favourite shade to wear. Essie Bahama Mama is a beautiful rich plum and quite possibly my all time favourite nail polish shade. Essie Soul Mate, a vampy berry comes in at a close second, the formula is a little better, it's extremely pigmented and long lasting. Also, like Bordeaux it's incredibly glossy which is so complimentary on the nails.

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her is the latest Essie shade in my collection and I've been re-applying it to my nails manicure after manicure as it's such a nice colour. It's one of those shades that looks different on the nails depending on the light, sometimes it's a cement grey and sometimes it has blue or green tones to it. It has a creamy, lasting formula which stays put for around 6 days on me with minimal chips. I wore it recently on my instagram here.

Lastly, my most reached for glitter is Essie Summit of Style. This bronze, chunky glitter works so well as an accent nail or applied as an ombre effect to give you golden tips.

See my full Essie collection here.

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,Nails,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment