NEW IN: BEAUTY, STATIONERY & JEWELLERY

space nk haul
monica vinader ring
Over the past month, there's been so many great products and deals floating around that I went a little crazy with late night online orders. As a result, things have been turning up on my doorstep non-stop, making it feel like Christmas has come early! 

Armed with a discount code for Space NK, I finally placed an order for the dreamy Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and an Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush last week. First impressions of the Oskia Cleanser are pretty positive and Mood Exposure looks incredible.

One of my most exciting deliveries came from my Nouvelle Daily order. Kate's shop is so beautiful and packed full of dreamy stationary, prints and pouches. There are so many lovely things to choose from but in the end I settled for this pretty 'To Do' list by Rifle paper Co and this inky '&' print. 

With autumn drawing nearer and endless rainy days ahead, I treated myself to some Lush goodies this month. I'm obsessed with The Comforter Shower Cream, it's a divine, nourishing pink cream with snowflake lustre running through it. The warming scent of blackcurrant and vanilla lingers on your skin and it leaves you feeling uplifted and comforted. I also picked up Frozen and Intergalactic bath bombs, you can read a full review of these here.

Lastly, I'm besotted with my gorgeous new Monica Vinader Rose Gold Riva Ring. Alex got me this at the beginning of the month for our 7 year anniversary and I've been wearing it non stop since. The combination of the rose gold and the scattered pave diamonds makes this dainty ring look so flattering on, It seems to go well with every thing and works for every occasion.

Have you picked up anything new recently?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment