WEDDING PLANNING UPDATES - BEAUTY

wedding make up
After finally deciding on a couple of potential dates for the wedding, I've been slowly moving forward with the wedding planning. Starting with a few of the littlest (but still pretty exciting!) things for me to plan, I've been gathering ideas and making plans for all things beauty related. I'm planning on doing my own hair and make up on the day and so I've been researching the best products and looking for inspiration, these are my plans so far:

Make up: 
The idea - Dewy pinks, champagnes, rose lips and highlighted skin.

For my eyes, I'm leaning towards a shimmery champagne shade like Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Champagne Quartz paired with winged liner and fluttery lashes. This isn't too different to my normal/staple go to look which I don't want to stray too far from. I might also smudge a little black eyeshadow over the liner a for a slightly smokey/smudgy but still defined line.

For blusher, MAC Well Dressed looks like the perfect, delicate cool toned pink for flushed cheeks, it works so well with highlighted, dewy skin and so I think it would be a great option for the day.

Lastly, I'm keeping an eye out for the perfect rose lipstick, I really want this to be something special that I can keep forever, I love the look of Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl.

Fragrance:
It would be the dream to have a Jo Malone Bridal Consultation and to choose two colognes to make up the perfect bespoke wedding scent for me. I've heard tales of how special and wonderful Jo Malone customer services are and having the memories and customised blends would be a real treat.

Nails:
Currently, my choices are a simple french manicure, a shimmery nude like Essie Vanity Fairest or a hint of glitter on the tips. I'm currently favouriting the idea of a simple nude like Essie Mademoiselle paired with a delicate silver ombre effect on the tips. 

Hair:
For my hair, I can imagine cascading curls with small pieces pinned back and gyposophilia gathered at the back of the hair (similar to how Hayley has her hair at her wedding in The Originals!). I love the simplicity of gyposophilia, it's affordable, beautiful and bridal and would work perfectly tucked into the hair.

It's made it quite real (and so exciting!) finally noting these ideas down. Any tips, posts that you have (or love!) or advice would be really appreciated as I feel a little in the dark in all of this! 

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment