AUTUMN DRESSING TABLE DETAILS

malm dressing table
dressing table
beauty bloggers uk
make up collection
With autumn fast approaching I've taken a little time to reorganise my dressing table ready for the colder months. I've removed the summery decor (shown here) and pulled out my favourite berry lipsticks, glittery nail polishes and autumn blushers to give it more of an autumnal feel.

My muji drawers are the latest addition to my dressing table and are currently housing a few of my favourite blushers and lipsticks. I'm hoping to get another acrylic drawer to place on top for my everyday items as I love the way they look and it makes reaching for and switching up my make up a dream.

Candles are a must for autumn and although Baies is typically a summer scent, the warmth and depth of blackcurrant and rose is also great for the transition into autumn. I've got my eye on this Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon Candle to place on my dressing table next!

I've also been trying to incorporate copper and rose gold touches, copper feels quite autumnal to me and so the hair pins, Zoeva brushes and the mirror all help to hint towards autumn.

My dressing table drawer currently holds some of my most used eyeshadows, mascaras and nail polishes. As you can see, I have a bit of an obsession with L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara and always have a back up or two on hand!
The Essie polishes that i've pulled out are all autumnal shades, my favourites for autumn are Essie Bahama Mama, Essie Sole Mate and Essie Bordeaux.

I really love adding autumn hints to my home and I'm sure as the months go on i'll be adding more autumnal things and maybe a few festive pieces too!

    Posts Related

  • beauty,decor,interiors,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment