THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK #13


Monday: Enjoying this beautiful gold swan from H&M before I handed it over to Alex to be tucked away until my Birthday in November. I have so many ideas to store Lush treats, hairbands or stationery in it, I can imagine it'll look so pretty on my dressing table or bookcase and I'm really excited to open it in November!

Tuesday: Falling completely in love with these beautiful drawer knobs from Anthropologie and testing out every dresser and drawer in my home to see whether I can justify buying a couple!

Wednesday: Happily settling into a new weekly routine of watching GBBO with fairy lights on, a huge mug of hot chocolate and packs of Golden & Peanut Butter Oreos.

Thursday: This Harry Potter Funko Pop, he's just so cute. Must resist getting the full set.

Friday/The Weekend: I'm really looking forward to an autumnal walk into town this weekend with plans to go on the hunt for conkers, the new H&M make up range and candyfloss grapes. Saturday's supposed to be pretty gloomy and so I'm looking forward to a lazy Saturday afternoon full of tea, blankets and SOA on Netflix.


What made you happy this week?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment