A NEW AUTUMN CLEANSER

oskia renaissance cleanser review

I've been using the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel every day for a couple of weeks now and the change in my skin has been unbelievable. It's a new level of skincare for me, delivering incredible results by improving the texture, pigmentation and radiance of my skin.

You only need such a small amount of this illuminating cleanser to cover your whole face and neck as the pink, turkish delight scented gel smooths effortlessly over your skin whilst melting into a silky oil. When you add a little water, the oil emulsifies and turns milky, it's then easily wiped away with a face cloth soaked in warm water.

With pumpkin enzymes to deeply cleanse pores, vitamins c & e to restore and vitamin a to soften, this cleanser combines wonderful ingredients to leave you with incredibly soft, radiant skin. Since using this my skin has felt the softest it ever has, fine lines have improved and it's really helped to even out the pigmentation in my skin.

I use this either in the morning before applying my daily moisturiser if I'm having a no make up day or in the evening after taking off my make up if I am wearing make up. I only feel like I need to use it once a day at the moment as it works so well for me, that way it feels like a real treat to use and hopefully this bottle will last me a long time.

I love Oskia as a brand, their products are 98% natural, free from parabens, sulphates and petrochemicals, their products are not tested on animals and the Oskia Renaissance Cleanser is suitable for vegans.

I've definitely found 'the one' with the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and it's become my skincare staple for autumn to combat uneven, dull skin. I just need to find a good, nourishing moisturiser to use afterwards now that the weather is getting colder!

Have you tried this Oskia Cleanser? 

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment