EVERYDAY EYESHADOWS

best champagne eyeshadows
Out of the many eyeshadows that I own, there are only a select few that I reach for on an everyday basis. Whilst I dabble with a few glittery/darker shades every now and then, I mainly stick to these shades:

Nars Alhambra: This dreamy, buttery textured duo contains two perfect shades for everyday wear, it blends seamlessly onto the lids and brings so much light to the eyes. The metallic rose looks great blended all over and under the eyes and the golden champagne highlights the inner corner and under the brow bone beautifully. 

MAC Naked Lunch: If I had to choose one favourite eyeshadow, then this would be it. It's the perfect champagne pink that really brightens and opens up the eyes thanks to the peach toned shimmer running through it. I always get so many compliments when wearing this and I couldn't be without it. See me wearing it here and here.

MAC All that Glitters: Another beautiful shade from MAC, All That Glitters is a pigmented golden beige with slightly rose undertones. This is my favourite shade for autumn as it can look slightly coppery on the eyes which works so well paired with berry lips and long lashes. See me wearing it here.

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow Champagne Quartz: A wash of this silky peach champagne shade all over the lids gives the most beautiful, shimmery effect to the eyes. It's pigmented, long lasting and although quite pricey, you get a lot of product for your money.

L'Oreal Color Riche Eyeshadow in Cafe Saint Germain: This shimmery purple taupe shade is slightly reminiscent of By Terry Misty Rock. It's a buttery, pigmented and long lasting formula that blends seamlessly onto the eyes and is easily applied with your finger or a flat shader brush. See it swatched here.

What are your favourite everyday shades?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment