SEPTEMBER TO DO LIST

For me, September marks the beginning of a new season full of my favourite things. I'm so excited for crisp autumn mornings, layering, cosy knits, berry nail polish, cinnamon spiced hot chocolates and scented candles!

Here's a little to do list full of things I want to do in September.

1. Go conker collecting. Shiny round conkers are so irresistible and the fact that they put spiders off is a plus!

2. Switch up my dressing table for autumn. Pull out all the berries, coppers and burgundy reds.

3. Buy a Pom Pom keyring for my bag, I have my eye on this one.

4. Be a little happier, autumn brings me so many things to look forward to - halloween, bonfire night, mine and Alex's birthdays and of course the lead up to Christmas!

5. Find the perfect early autumn jumper. This one's pretty close!

6. Eat cinnamon spiced porridge regularly for breakfast. Oats are high in dietry fibre and cinnamon helps to regulate blood sugars, add a dash of antibacterial honey and it makes a healthy and delicious, warming breakfast.

7. Savoir the crisp, autumn misty mornings with a mug of tea in hand and a few moments to myself.

8. Indulge in a warm Lush bath on dark gloomy evenings.

9. Read More. Theres nothing I love more than to cosy up in my blanket fort with a mug of tea in hand and a good book. September 1st #backtohogwarts was the perfect excuse to pick up Harry Potter again!

10. Light autumnal (or Christmas!) scented candles. They brighten the home, give you that cosy, homely feel and smell divine. I have Diptyque Pomander at the ready!

What's on your September to do list?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment