A FEW NEW THINGS FOR AUTUMN

winter-haul
With cosy knits, festive decor and beauty sets galore I find it hard to resist spending a little more throughout Autumn & Winter. I buy most of my homeware, clothes and beauty palettes during A/W as I just love the style, shades and decor at this time of the year!

Festive things have been streaming into the shops and I couldn't resist picking up a few things to decorate my home with. I have plans to hang this Sparking Snowflake Decoration from The White Company on my window, I love the way that the glittering beads catch the light and I think it will look so pretty in Winter twinkling on the window pane.
I also picked up these Copper Bells from Paperchase, I'm not quite sure what to do with them yet but I just couldn't resist them!

I love to spend my Sunday Autumn evenings with a cinnamon hot chocolate, flicking through magazines and painting my nails. I hunted high and low for this Rose Gold shade from Orly which is free with this months Elle magazine. After a week of looking (it seems like it's a popular shade!) I finally found it nestled away in the back of a store. It's such a pretty shade, you can't really go wrong with rose gold!

My skin has really taken a hit with the colder weather and my regular morning moisturiser just hasn't been cutting it on these biting, chilly days. After watching Lily Pebbles vlog I popped into L'Occitanne where they offered me a spiced apple tea, a complimentary facial and handed me a sample of the Precious Cream. I've been using it day and night and my skin has been drinking this rich, creamy moisturiser up. They've also popped in a £10 off code for skincare which I'm planning on using for the full sized version when I run out!

I've also been practically living in Lush, with hot bath's becoming a staple for me on cold autumn nights, Lush bath's are the ultimate comforting treat. I'm so excited to test out the Sparkly Pumpkin, with uplifting oils, soft bubbles and a hint of sparkle, it looks perfect for this time of year.

Lastly, I've pulled out my opaque black tights and over the knee boots and have been looking for the perfect skirt to pair with them, this Asos Jacquard number caught my eye in the Asos sale, it's monochrome and so will work perfectly with most of my wardrobe!

Have you picked up anything new recently?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Haul,interiors,Nails,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment