A HALLOWEEN WISHLIST

Halloween Wishlist

Although I'll probably just be spending Halloween carving pumpkins and watching Harry Potter and in my pyjamas, I love getting into the Halloween spirit. There are so many great, festive things in store at the moment, here are a few of my favourite picks for Halloween:

Topshop Dress: I adore this velvet and lace dress, although quite pricey I can imagine that it would be a staple throughout Autumn and Halloween, it would work perfectly paired with black tights, ankle boots and a vampy lipstick!

Velvet Cat Ears: It's totally acceptable to wear cat ears all throughout October right? These velvet and lace ones look so pretty!

Cat Velvet Cross Body Bag: This cat bag is unbelievably cute, I can imagine that it would look great paired with a slouchy grey jumper, boots and leggings.

Glitter Cat Purse: Another cute little cat pouch, this coin purse looks like an adorable option to carry around my spare change in.

Nars Train Bleu: I've been looking for a reason to invest in this divine deep aubergine shade ever since I spotted Anna wearing it, Halloween seems like the perfect excuse to pick one up. 

Essie Wicked: The perfect Halloween shade, Essie Wicked is a beautiful, vampy deep red. I can't believe I don't already own this shade!

What's on your wishlist for Halloween?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,Style,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment