NOVEMBER'S BERRY FAVOURITES

November's frosty cold days were spent dunking homemade gingerbread men in cinnamon hot chocolates, watching with awe as the shops filled with christmassy, festive things and indulging in far too many Lush baths. One of my style favourites this month is this Jersey Lace Triangle Bralette, which is so comfy for lounge/duvet days. For the home, I've been scattering flowers around to brighten things up until I can finally hang my decorations up on Dec 1st!

Beauty:

On my lips I've been reaching for autumnal hues like MAC Rebel, a long lasting rich vampy berry and MAC Plumful, a creamy mauve pink and great everyday shade. Paired with a coppery eye and a shimmery champagne highlighter they help to create the perfect autumnal look.

For my complexion, I've been dusting a little of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Mood Exposure over my cheeks for a radiant, flawless finish. The dusky mauve/pink powder sculpts the cheeks whilst the swirls of mood exposure brings light and radiance to the skin.

Lush's The Comforter Shower Cream has been a permanent fixture in my shower, the bright yet comforting blackcurrant and vanilla scent fills the whole bathroom with an uplifting and warming fragrance. This moisturising shower cream envelops you in a soft, comforting lather and is the perfect fix to perk you up if you're feeling a little under the weather.

I've been using my Real Techniques Shading Brush this month to blend my concealer for an effortless, flawless finish. The soft, synthetic bristles make blending a dream and it even blends my high coverage Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer with ease.

Lastly, on my nails I've been switching between Essie Sole Mate, a deep glossy berry, Essie Bahama Mama, a rich plum and Essie It's Genius, a shimmering violet until I can go to full on glitter nail polish mode in December!

What were your favourite products in November?

    Posts Related

  • Favourites,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment