GIFT GUIDE: STOCKING FILLERS

Stocking Fillers! One of my favourite things to buy at Christmas, the excitement of stuffing a bag or stocking full to the brim with treats and gifts is one of my favourite parts of Christmas prep.
I've pulled together a few little gift ideas that are perfect stocking fillers or even well suited for a Secret Santa gift!

Lush is a great option for cute pampering gifts. Their little shower gels are a real treat, the scents are divine and there's something for everyone. One of my favourite picks is The Comforter Shower Cream, a bright, warming and comforting vanilla and blackcurrant scent. Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub is another good find, this heavenly hand scrub leaves hands silky smooth and would be great paired with a hand cream like this Rose & Co one for a Secret Santa gift.

One of my favourite things to get in my stocking is an Essie polish. For a festive treat for beauty lovers pop a glittery shade in like Essie Tassel Shaker, a coppery bronze glitter or Essie Fashion Flares, a magenta glitter. For the perfect luxe gift for beauty lovers, Nars lip pencil in Cruella would make the ultimate find tucked into a Christmas stocking!

For the stationary lovers, this Metallic Sharpie Set with bronze, gold and silver would make the perfect stocking treat. Also I'm sure that anything from Rifle paper Co or Kate Spade would make a welcome addition to their stocking!

I've pulled together a list below of some more gift ideas too:

    Posts Related

  • Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment