DECEMBER TO DO LIST



1. Decorate! Evenings are made magical with twinkling fairy lights, sparkly decorations and tinsel draped around the doors, it gives the home such a festive feel!

2. Make gingerbread men, salted caramel apple crumbles and orange spiced hot chocolates.

3. Buy some wintry Pj's, I love these blush coloured satin ones.

4. Wear glittery nail polish as often as possible, Essie's Toggle to the Top is my ultimate festive pick, it's a shimmery, glittery, sparkling garnet red that's just perfect for Christmas.

5. Watch The Holiday whilst eating my favourite picks from the Roses selection box - it's all about the purple one, orange cremes and golden barrels for me!

6. Invest in a Christmas Candle. I normally love the Sainsbury's Christmas Spice candle but this year I may have to treat myself to the Space NK Shimmering Spice candle, full of cinnamon, citrus, cedar and vanilla - it sounds divine!

7. Pick up some new Christmas Decorations, I have my eye on this gold pineapple one and this gilded pretzel decoration.

8. Indulge in all of the festive foods and drinks; crackers & cheese (violife is a great dairy free option), maple roasted cashews, Christmas chocolates and plenty of Belvoir (non alcoholic) Mulled Wine!

9. Perfect my gift wrapping technique, Pinterest has some great simple gift wrap ideas, I love the idea of making these and then sticking them on top of brown paper wrap!

10. Give. With everything that's been going on in the world lately I feel like now more than ever I need to look for more ways to give. Whether it's to food banks, Crisis at Christmas or to animal shelters, I want to give a little more this Christmas.

What's on your December to do list?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment