FESTIVE BEAUTY

With Christmas parties and festive gatherings on the horizon, I've pulled out the most sparkly & glittery, Christmas appropriate make up that I own. I've lined up my favourite festive red lipsticks, pulled out all of my glittery nail polishes and decorated my dressing table ready for the occasion.

To keep my skin in top condition I've been reaching for nourishing serums, rich moisturisers and enriching oils. The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is a staple for me this month to combat dull, uneven skin. The pink, turkish delight scented gel transforms into an oil as you massage it onto your skin whilst the pumpkin enzymes and vitamins work to cleanse, soften and restore leaving you with a radiant and smooth complexion. 
I've also been using my Estee lauder Advanced Night Repair II again, pairing it with the Origins Make a Difference Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream, together they make a dreamy combination and leave me with plump, glowing, hydrated skin.

On my nails, I'm planning on wearing as much glitter as possible throughout December. Whether it's gilded tips courtesy of Essie Rock At The Top or full on Christmas Nails thanks to Essie Leading Lady, a sparkly festive, deep red I'm planning on keep my fingers and toes pretty festive all month!

I've noted a run down of my favourite festive eyeshadow shades here and whilst most of these shimmery shades are well suited for the party season, Topshop Shuffle the cards, a sparkly iridescent rose gold and L'oreal Sable Lame, a gel infused, buttery soft shimmery gold are my top picks this month for every day wear. 

It's not really Christmas for me without rocking a bright red lip at least once during December. L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Blake is a flattering, cool toned red that when applied gives a polished, classic look. My second pick, Nars Cruella is a gorgeous Christmassy red lip it's creamy on application, dries to a matte finish and lasts for hours on the lips.

Lastly, on my cheeks, I've pulled out my favourite festive rosy wine blusher MAC Mineralised Blush in Gleeful for shimmery, flushed cheeks. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure is perfect to pair with a red lip as it sculpts the cheeks effortlessly whilst leaving a subtle pink radiant sheen. For highlighter, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, an iridescent, shimmering golden peach highlighter is my top choice to give me that candlelit, luminous glow. 

What are your festive beauty picks this month?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment