BOXING DAY SALE PICKS

I decided not to brave the sales this year, instead I'm tucked up under a pile of billowy blankets, a mug of hot chocolate in hand and rosemary potatoes roasting in the oven in preparation for my another Christmas dinner.

With Christmas money to be spent, reduced items that I've had my eye on for ages and absolute steals cropping up on twitter, I've taken to my laptop to browse the sales.

Asos is always worthwhile a visit to browse their offerings, Space NK have some incredible beauty deals, along with Net A Porter and Topshop too! Here are my picks of the online sales today - happy browsing/shopping!

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');

    Posts Related

  • Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment