A PAMPERING CHRISTMAS EVE ROUTINE

For me, Christmas Eve is a time to pamper, watch films, indulge on chocolates and prepare for Christmas day. After frantically finishing off any last minute wrapping, packing up gifts and baking gingerbread men I breathe a sigh of relief and have a little pamper.

I start off my Christmas Eve pampering routine by melting into an early afternoon Lush bath. This year I'm saving the Lush Father Christmas bath bomb especially for the occasion, with a sweet candyfloss scent and swirls of festive red and green clouds in the bath it sounds like the perfect treat!

To prep my skin, the Oskia Renaissance Cleaning Gel really does it all for me. The cleansing and restoring combination of vitamins and pumpkin enzymes leave me with a radiant and smooth complexion that's ready for Christmas Day.

For my body, I'm planning on slathering myself in the Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream, this ultra rich, nourishing cream is ideal for winter, it leaves skin silky soft and smells divine, like sweet spiced ginger.

After climbing into the most Christmassy set of pyjamas that I can find, I'm planning on winding down by watching a Christmas film or two with a cinnamon hot chocolate to hand whilst I get to work on my glittery Christmas mani. I normally reach for Essie Leading Lady or Essie Toggle to the Top which are sparkly reds but this year I'm tempted to switch it up a little and try Essie Fashion Flares, a raspberry/ magenta glitter with black glitter which looks gorgeous as a light layer sprinkled over the nails.

I'm then planning on packing up my Charlotte Tilbury make up bag with all my Christmas day make up (red lips and glittery eyeshadows are a must!), before gathering up the presents and driving home to stay with family ready for Christmas Day!

What are you plans on Christmas Eve?

Shop the Post

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');


    Posts Related

  • beauty,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment