FIVE FESTIVE RED LIPSTICKS

It's the time of year that leaves me reaching for a red lipstick on a daily basis. Paired with winged liner and highlighted skin a red lip gives a classic look that's also oh so festive. I've pulled together a little list of my favourite picks below for winter and the festive season.

The newest addition to my lipstick stash is Clinique Cherry Pop, a bright flattering blue toned red. Inbuilt with a primer, this long-lasting lipstick packs a punch with it's fresh, bold pigments. This lipstick is so perky and festive - one to pair with a LBD and bouncy curls for Christmas parties.

It's no surprise that a Nars lip pencil is among my top picks, everything from the creamy formula to the incredible pigmentation make these lip products divine. Nars Velvet Matte lipstick in Cruella is a deep scarlet red that's creamy on application, super long lasting and gives a gorgeous velvet matte finish on the lips.

When my lips are feeling a little dry I reach for L'Oreal Exclusive Reds in Blake. Despite being a matte formula it keeps lips soft and hydrated thanks to the addition of jojoba oil. The most sophisticated red I own, this cool toned red gives an effortless polished look that's perfect for winter.

Similar to Ruby Woo, MAC RiRi Woo is a gorgeous deep matte red with cool undertones. The pigmented formula means that you just need one swipe for lasting colour. This is the shade I'm wearing in the photo above, it's such a christmassy shade!

Lastly, Sleek Matte me in Rioja Red is normally my Christmas day lipstick. It has the most incredible staying power, lasting for hours before fading to a stain. As it's a liquid lipstick it can be quite tricky to apply, but once set in place it's completely budge-proof meaning that I can eat and drink as much as I like without having to worry about touching up my lipstick!

What's your favourite red lipstick?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment