FAVOURITE DISCOVERIES OF 2015

I've had quite a few new favourites this year ranging from beauty to food, there's been so many great discoveries!

Starting with the food category, I made so many great dairy free finds this year. From salted caramel ice-cream to vegan mac and cheese I've found an alternative to all of my favourites this year. I also got a little obsessed with sauerkraut this year, packed with vitamins and with incredible probiotic properties I guess its not the worst thing to be addicted to!

Another great discovery for me this year was Netflix (I'm a little late to the game). I've watched some unbelievable series this year, Once Upon a Time is one of my top picks, with Disney, magic and enchanted forests for me there's nothing not to love! Me and Alex binge watched all 7 series of Sons Of Anarchy in autumn, one for the Breaking Bad/Sopranos fan this gem is not to be missed. Lastly, Merlin stole my heart, almost harry potter-eque, witty and charming this series was a great little find.

With H&M home, Anthropologie and Homebase producing some cult/sort after pieces this year 2015 saw my love for homewares rocket. Diptyque candles also started to make an appearance in my home, their dreamy scents and packaging seriously upping my shelfie game.

My favourite album this year surprisingly goes to Justin Bieber's Purpose, after having it on repeat throughout the past couple of months I'm pretty sure I know all of the words backwards by now!

There's been some great cruelty free make up and skincare finds this year, with brands like Becca, Charlotte Tilbury, Nars, Hourglass, Oskia and By Terry I've had a great range of options to choose from.
The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel has completely boosted my skincare regime, it's changed my lacklustre skin into a soft, radiant complexion. I also finally took the plunge and ordered the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blusher in Mood Exposure last autumn, this finely milled, silky soft blusher is one of my top picks - I'm already saving my Space NK points up for another!
I also have to note the Nars lip pencils, although they were a discovery in late December last year, their dreamy formula has pushed them to the top of my favourite lip products. I'm waiting patiently for Torres Del Paine, a limited edition, dreamy peach coral to come back so that I can snap up a full sized one!

Lastly, I have to give a little mention to ASOS who have saved me on a number of occasions in 2015 with last minute/next day Wedding Guest dress options, events pieces and gift options! These Satin Cami Pyjamas were a great discovery for me, I also found a the perfect wedding guest dress (similar here) that saved me from a wardrobe disaster in April!

What were your favourite discoveries of 2015?
Shop the Post

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment