DECEMBER'S RED FAVOURITES

December flashed me by in a whirl of tinsel and Christmas chocolates, It feels like this whole year has just flown by! The mild December days were disappointingly quite un-festive and I found myself buying cooler satin pyjamas to pair with my warm winter duvet. Christmas brought a well needed break with good food, family visits and festivities.
Our engagement anniversary (is that even a thing?) popped up with Alex surprising me with this beautiful new ring box and another pair of dreamy Asos Satin pj's!

Beauty:

Essie's Leading Lady seems a fitting favourite for this festive month, It's a gorgeous sparkly deep red with flecks of raspberry glitter running through it. I've been pairing it with soft grey knits, leggings, cosy jumpers, hot chocolates - everything! It's practically the only nail polish Ive been wearing this month!

For my hair, I've been using the Denman Grooming Brush to smooth out curls, it gives you effortless soft curls leaving you with silky tresses.

On my lips, I've been reaching for L'Oreal Exclusives Lipstick in Blake, it's such a festive, flattering red. With jojoba oil it keeps my lips soft which is ideal in winter. Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Cruella is another favourite this month, it's creamy on application, long lasting and so festive.
With all the matte lipsticks, central heating and (slightly) colder weather my lips have been a little dry lately, EOS lip balms have been my top lip balm pick this month, they're so handy to pop in your bag and as they're packed with shea butter, vitamin e and jojoba oil they keep my lips supple and soft.

This faux fur pom pom keyring is a fairly new addition to my bag and adds a little colour to my otherwise mainly black outfit choices! It's so cute and fluffy, I have my eye on these Dune ones next, those ears!

Space NK sent me the Prismologie The Red Hour Foaming Body Scrub as a little Ndulge birthday gift in November, I'm not sure that I would have tried this otherwise but I'm so glad I have. It's a divine body scrub that polishes the skin non abrasive particles to gently exfoliate, with micro ruby crystals, coconut extract and volcanic spring powder it's such a luxe treat!

Lastly I switched back to Bioderma this month after finishing up my Garnier micellar water, Bioderma feels less stripping, it leaves my skin feeling soft, clear and removes make up with ease.

What were your favourite products in December?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment