CHRISTMAS WISHING

wrapping ideas
I can't believe that we're so close to Christmas already - it's Christmas week next week! I thought I would share what's on my Christmas list this year as I love reading these types of posts, I find them so useful for last minute ideas or inspiration for boxing day sale buys! Here's a little list of what I'm wishing for this year:

A spiralizer is on the top of my Christmas wishlist this year, with so many great recipes available like Rosie's Haystack sweet potato chips, courgette with homemade pesto and cucumber and carrot ribbon salads, I know I'll get so much use from it!

A pair of warm pyjama's have crept their way onto my list recently as the days are slowly getting colder, I love this Solar System pair from Asos. I've also asked for these cute glittery fairy lights socks, they're so festive!

Another pick goes to these gorgeous West Elm Coasters, although ridiculously expensive, they're the prettiest that I've seen, there's been a few 20% off vouchers floating around too which makes them a little more affordable. I'm hoping that 2016 will be the year that I clear out a lot of my clutter and only keep things that I love, that are useful and that make my home look nice and these seem like the perfect coaster set to keep forever.

Essie polishes are always on my wishlist and this Bridal set is so dreamy. It's the perfect set for wedding planning - plus it contains Allure, the shade that Kate Middleton wore on her wedding day - fit for a princess!

I love this beautiful Kate Spade Contacts Book, something to note down addresses and contacts in. Also for the home, I love the idea of a Lumie light. The dark winter mornings leave me feeling so groggy and tired and the lumie light is supposed to help you to wake up feeling refreshed and energised. It seems like the ideal solution to early, dark mornings!

Here's some more of my picks, whats on your Christmas list this year?

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');

    Posts Related

  • Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment