FESTIVE HOME UPDATES

dressing table

blogger christmas
make up blogdiptyque baies
lush christmas haul
I'm not ashamed to admit that each year, as soon as December 1st hits I turn my home into a winter wonderland. With tinsel draped over the doors, candles flickering, fairy lights twinkling, SmoothXmas playing in the background and the Christmas tree heavy under the weight of as many baubles, lights and bead garlands as I can manage, it truly feels like Christmas for me.

I've even decorated my dressing table for the occasion with silvers and golds and have pulled out festive red lipsticks and glittery eyeshadows to wear over December. My new Charlotte Tilbury Make up bag has taken pride of place on my dressing table, it's so festive and holds my everyday make up perfectly!

My bathroom is currently full of Lush treats, making it smell incredible. My favourites from the festive selection so far have been these dreamy Lush wands. The Magic Wand creates a heavenly bath full of pink bubbles, with swirling glitter and the sweet scent of candyfloss, it's the perfect winter treat. I'm saving my The Magic of Christmas Wand for Christmas week, with orange, cinnamon and clove it smells divine and just like Christmas to me! 

With my home feeling so festive and with plans to watch Elf, The Holiday and Arthur Christmas with cinnamon hot chocolate in my favourite Harry Potter mug, it's definitely my favourite time of the year!

Shop the Post

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');

    Posts Related

  • decor,interior,interiors,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment