MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME, FROM ME

With some incredible discounts floating around on Black Friday, things got a little spendy around here and I just couldn't resist picking up a few things for myself. I seem to spend a little more around autumn/winter, with fluffy slippers, soft PJ's and autumnal shades it's my favourite time to shop.

I've had my eye on these Frends Layla Rose Gold Headphones for the longest time and with 40% off I couldn't resist picking up a pair. They're so comfortable, the sound quality is good and they look so pretty on. I've had a couple of issues with my pair as they arrived damaged in the post and the Frends team have been super helpful, I'm hoping that once replaced, these will last me a long time - I'm so in love with them!

From ASOS, I took full advantage of their 20% off code and ordered as many kinds of these gorgeous Satin Cami and Short Pyjama Sets as I could. It's been fairly mild in my home and so I wanted some new lightweight pj's to pair with my warm winter duvet. I made the mistake of thinking that I would simply choose my favourite colour and then return the rest but I completely fell in love with these and in the end narrowed it down to two pairs, this beautiful burgundy shade and a white pair that Alex has tucked away for me until Christmas. The material is divine, floaty, satin soft and so comfortable. A new firm favourite!

Armed with a voucher and 10% off, I spent far too long procrastinating about which Charlotte Tilbury make up to splurge on. In the end, I couldn't decide and so settled for this beautiful burgundy and rose gold make up bag, it's the ideal size for my everyday make up.

I also picked up these adorable Topshop Unicorn Slippers which unfortunately weren't in the sale. However the soft, fluffy lining and cute embellishments make these my perfect slippers, I know i'll get a ton of wear from them in winter as they keep my feet so toasty warm!

Lastly, to start my new years resolutions off a little early, I invested in an exercise bike. Argos has a great discount on this still and along with my nectar points I got this for a fairly good price. The seat is a little uncomfortable but I'm used to it now, I've been cycling away and even having a go at some Youtube spinning videos, I'm starting to see the benefits already!

Did you buy anything in the sales?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,Style

No comments:

Post a Comment