JANUARY TO DO LIST

pretty flatlay
1. Nail the perfect smoothie recipe with chia seeds, frozen fruit, agave nectar and a handful of spinach thrown in for good measure!

2. Pick up this Honeycomb Wine Rack, whilst it's less than half price in the sale to coincide with my new year goal of getting organised and sprucing up my kitchen. Maybe this dreamy muffin tray too!

3. Spend a gloomy, wintry day reading Harry Potter with candles burning and a mug of hot chocolate in hand. With winter blues slowly creeping in it's important for me to savour a few good moments to myself. This cat mug is the perfect size for a creamy hazelnut hot chocolate!

4. Snap up these adorable Robot Pyjamas from Asos, I already have this Space set and they are the cosiest, softest pair that I own!

5. Feed the birds. With winter finally setting in the birds will be getting hungry, last year several robins and even a cheeky magpie visited me daily for food!

6. Bake a warming, cinnamon apple crumble with dairy free salted caramel ice cream. Cooking apples are in season at the moment, they're perfect for winter as they're full of antioxidants and vitamin C. Add a dash of ginger or cinnamon and a dollop of ice cream to make it a cosy wintry treat.

7. Find a nice, comfortable, well fitting pair of trainers. This is already proving unbelievably hard for my size 2 feet! I love this New Balance pair, but they're not available in my size. I'm so tempted to ditch the idea of normal trainers and splurge on a pair of Disney Vans!

8. Invest in a new highlighter, with winter bringing me dull, lacklustre skin I'm in desperate need of a glow. I've got my eye on either Becca Champagne Pop or the Kevin Auction The Celestial Powder in Candlelight.

9. Pick up some fresh pink tulips to brighten up the home - things are looking a little bare without the Christmas decor!

10. Aim for 20 minutes of exercise a day - Yoga, Cycling or Blogilaties!

What's on your January to do list?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment