Gorgeous serving boards to my H&M basket

H&M home is quite possibly one of my favourite places to shop for affordable, pretty homeware. Everything from their dreamy cushion covers to their gold and copper wire baskets draw me in, I could literally spend hours in there!

The first thing that I picked up were some soft, fluffy towels. The striped dark grey towel fits in well with my bathroom theme (blush pink, greys, gold, marble and white). They're so affordable and feel great quality, I may pick up a couple of the big striped ones too, the pink and grey ones look perfect!

I just couldn't resist these two gold wire baskets, they look ideal for storing towels, Lush products, blankets or face cloths in. I ordered the round gold wire basket online and snapped up the dreamy flower-esque one in store. I'm actually tempted to pick up another, they're so useful and pretty!

You may have seen here that one of my home goals this year is to add a little more greenery and so I picked up this beautiful gold pot to pop in a hanging plant. Placed on top of shelves or on my bedside table this will make such a dreamy addition to my home!

Lastly, I'm hoping that this fluffy, squashy blush pink bath mat will add a luxe feel to my bathroom.
I was initially undecided about the shade, but now I absolutely love it! It's a little Granny-esque but then again, so am I ;)!

My kitchen is the next place to tackle and re-vamp, I'm already adding mint cushion covers and gorgeous serving boards to my H&M basket!


    Posts Related

  • decor

No comments:

Post a Comment