What are your beauty picks for 2016 spring?

With the berry and red hues tucked away safely for another year, I've pulled out a few of my lighter, brighter products for spring.

The lightweight Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser has been giving my skin a boost of radiance ready for the warmer months. The gel-like texture means that a little of this heavenly citrus scented moisturiser goes a long way. It leaves my skin so soft, hydrated and keeps oil at bay, I really can't rave enough about this moisturiser, I must be on my fourth pot now!

Spring cleaning has already started to take it out on my poor mitts. The Lush Salted Coconut Hand scrub has been a saviour, packed full of exfoliating sea salt, nourishing Argan and coconut oil this pampering treat leaves my hands feeling so soft, hydrated and completely restored.

On my nails I've been reaching for Essie Maximilian Strasse-Her. It's a great transitional everyday shade that sometimes looks grey, sometimes green/blue depending on the light. I've also pulled out Essie Mint Candy Apple, it's such a fresh, pretty shade, perfect for spring!

I'm planning to keep my make up fresh and dewy this spring and so I've dug out my fail-safe  brightening, shimmery, dewy products. The Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerise in Jean is my current go-to eyeshadow. It's creamy, soft, vitamin e enriched and a gorgeous champagne that blends effortlessly over the lids to brighten the eyes.

For blusher, the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat is my top pick for fresh, glowy skin. The perky coral pink shade is ideal for spring, just one swipe leaves you with a flawless, radiant finish. 
For a little extra radiance, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal looks divine dusted on the top of the cheekbones, cupids bow and down the nose for that runaway glow.  

Lastly, I've pulled out a couple of bright lipsticks for spring, the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing lipstick in Coachella Coral is creamy on application, long lasting and a beautiful fresh coral pink. My second pick is the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Ripe Raspberry, a flattering deep rose pink, this leaves lips incredibly soft and gives an effortless stained tint to the lips.

    Posts Related

  • beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment