5 WONDER PRODUCTS TO MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW

It's around the time of the year when my skin tends to look a little lacklustre and is in serious need of a radiance boost. I've pulled together a few of my favourite radiance enhancing products that help to keep my complexion dewy and bright and to keep dull skin at bay.

For dull skin days I reach for the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, you only need a such a small amount of this illuminating cleanser to combat dull, uneven skin. The pink, turkish delight scented gel transforms into an silky oil as you massage it onto your skin and the combination of pumpkin enzymes and vitamins work together cleanse, soften and restore.

The Lush The Sacred Truth Face Mask has been a welcome addition to my skincare routine this month. This pampering skincare treat has totally perked up my complexion thanks to the combination of exfoliating papaya, nutritional wheatgrass and nourishing honey. The gorgeous fresh ingredients leave my skin looking younger, radiant and smooth.

Highlighters are my go to quick fix for dull, lacklustre skin. The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal is an iridescent shimmery golden peach,  ideal for that candlelit glow.
Another highlighter pick is the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette, with four dreamy shades to choose from, it's such a great palette. I've even been using some of the shades doubled up as a brightening eyeshadow, the rose gold shade looks gorgeous washed over the lids!

Lastly, the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil* has been working wonders on my skin, hair and body. This luxe multi purpose oil gives a mist of moisture, saving parched skin and leaving your complexion dewy and hydrated.

How do you keep dull skin at bay?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment