MUJI DRAWER TOUR

muji drawers
beauty blogger uk
Investing in a set of acrylic Muji drawers has completely transformed my make up storage and dressing table area, plus it's made reaching for my make up a dream! I've recently added two more drawers to my collection, stacked on top of my previous drawers they hold my current favourite picks. Having everything out on display looks so inviting and pretty, it's also made switching up my make up so effortless, letting me chop and change my products around to suit my mood or the season with ease.

Currently, the top drawer is housing a few of my current favourites, the Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean is the latest addition to my stash, a dreamy shimmery champagne shade, this vitamin e enriched cream eyeshadow is a must-have for neutral eyeshadow lovers like myself. 
Another eyeshadow pick is the creamy, pigmented By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock, this shimmery lavender/taupe shade blends like a dream and once set is completely budge proof. 

Nars Alhambra is another great every day pick, a gorgeous eyeshadow duo consisting of two wearable, brightening shades. The formula is heavenly, buttery soft and super pigmented.

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure is a staple for me, this finely milled, silky soft blusher sculpts the cheeks effortlessly and the swirls of ambient lighting powder enhance the complexion, leaving it radiant and bright. I really must pick up another of these - they're divine!
For something a little brighter, I've been reaching for my H&M blushers, the Pure Velvet Cream Blusher in Hot Pink is a fresh berry shade that perks up the skin and the Pure Radiance Powdered Blusher in Golden Peach is perfect for radiant, flushed cheeks!

For lips, I've been switching between Mac Mehr, a flattering mauve pink and the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral, a pretty coral pink which is ideal for the lead up to spring.

Lastly, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal is my current top choice for a dewy glow, it's a gorgeous, shimmery golden peach hue that brings radiance and light to the complexion.

The second drawer holds the majority of my high end lipsticks, Mac, Clinique and Chanel to name a few! The Nars lip pencils are my favourite picks, with a creamy, pigmented and budge-proof formula, they're a real treat to own.
pretty make up storage
What are your current make up picks?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up

No comments:

Post a Comment