A DREAMY NEW CANDLE FROM DIPTYQUE

The luxe packaging of Diptyque Rosaviola completely drew me in to this dreamy candle. With a divine scent, pretty pink packaging and fabric label designed by Olympia Le-Tan, this is a real treat to own.

Rosaviola combines the divine mix of roses and violets, it smells fragrant, floral and reminds me of early spring - heavenly! There's a hint of a powdery parmaviolets aroma too, which makes this the perfect addition to my dressing table.

For me, this is the ideal candle for Spring, with England normally staying quite drizzly and with April showers on the way, candles are always burning in my home throughout the milder months. Cosy home comforts are a must for me and so having this flickering in the background with blankets and a mug of peppermint tea in hand is ideal!

Rosaviola fills my whole living room even whilst unlit, the exquisite quality and impressive burn time make this a real luxe treat to own. The pot is definitely a keeper once burnt down, something to treasure and store make up brushes, cotton pads or bobbi pins in once used up!

What do you think of this limited edition packaging?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interior,interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment