VALENTINES GIFTS TO SPLURGE ON

valentines day wishlist
One of things that I love most about Valentines day is all of the adorable themed products that are available and released each year. There are some real gems out there at the moment, I've already snapped up half of Lush's gorgeous Valentines day collection, Alex kindly ordered me the heavenly Diptyque Rosaviola candle and I've got my eye on this dreamy brass love sign to pick up next! Here's a little Valentines wishlist, 'To me, love from me'...

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');


    Posts Related

  • wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment