FEBRUARY GOLD FAVOURITES

I'm so smitten with my Robert's Radio, it's been such a worthwhile investment piece, I've used it so much so far! Aside from it looking pretty on my shelves, it's a real treat to own, just one click and the radio accompanies me whilst I clean, cook or exercise!
Another favourite this month is Harry Potter, after yet another film marathon, news about the Cursed Child script/book and with wave 2 of the pop vinyls on the way I'm still so in love with the series.

I've had a thing for ring holders this month, I love this cat ring dish from Etsy, I've recently picked up this Muji ring holder I've got my eye on this adorable West Elm cat ring dish too!

For beauty, the icy February days left me still reaching for glitters and wintry tones. The By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock is a gorgeous shimmery lavender taupe with sliver glitter running through it, perfect paired with winged liner and a glossy pink lip. I've also still been adding a swipe of glittery polish to my mani courtesy of Essie's Rock at the Top, a gorgeous gold glitter.

The Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette has been one of my top picks for a dewy complexion, with four shimmery shades it's ideal for radiant skin. 
Another pick this month to combat dry, lacklustre skin is the multi-purpose Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Oil*. With a combination of heavenly oils, omegas 6 & 9 and vitamin e, it's been a real treat for my parched winter skin.

Lastly, this dreamy Denman D4 Red Carpet Brush with actual 24k gold plating is my luxe favourite this month. Denman brushes are my top picks for silky soft tresses, the anti static rubber pad and nylon pins combine to make this the ideal everyday brush. It's currently half price and something to treasure for years!

What were your favourite products in February?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment