NEW IN: A SPRING HAUL

Despite the occasional frosty morning, there's been a definite hint of spring in the air. I've been doing my fair share of spring shopping, picking up accessories, make up and home decor ready for the warmer months!

After hearing the exciting news about ASOS's new reward system last week, I placed an order straight away. After resolving to find the perfect pair of sunglasses this year (they just don't seem to suit me!) I picked up a variety of pairs to try out. In the end, I fell in love with this pair, they're comfortable, flattering and the gold detailing is beautiful!

For the home, I finally took the plunge and ordered this dreamy brass West Elm Love Sign. Placed among prints, alongside books on a shelf or on a dressing table, it looks so pretty and homely.

I also invested in a couple of Charlotte Tilbury beauty picks. The Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Jean is an everyday staple, this shimmery champagne, vitamin e enriched cream eyeshadow brightens the whole eye area with it's light reflecting pigments, I also opted for the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral, a perky coral pink, this looks like the ideal shade for spring.

Another beauty pick I snapped up is the Barry M Mani Mask as my nails have been feeling quite dry. This works well as a base coat or as a wash of colour worn on it's own, hopefully it will help to inject a little moisture back into my nails!

Lastly, Topshop currently have an array of dreamy lingerie and I just couldn't resist this delicate mint Lace Triangle Bra with rose gold detailing. Ideal for lazy days at home, this bralette is so comfy, it's elasticated band means that it's easy to size up or down depending on your cup size too! I've already got my eye on the pink and burgundy shade to get next!

Shop The Post

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');

    Posts Related

  • decor,lifestyle,Make up,Style

No comments:

Post a Comment