SPRING GOALS

With lighter mornings, spring blooms and sunnier days ahead it's the ideal time to refresh and set out a few new aims and goals for the upcoming months. I've listed a few spring goals below, hopefully I can tick them off over the next few months!

De-Clutter
My first goal is to de-clutter and organise my whole home. I read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying last week in record time and it's completely motivated me to have a huge clear out. Old books, DVD's and clothes have been bundled up into bags and sent off to be donated. Even though I've only just started and it's such a big job I'm already feeling inspired, I've been Pinning away my dream home details, it's amazing how much a clear out can make you feel better!

Clean Eating
Another aim is to jump back onto the clean eating wagon, as the days get warmer I'm hoping that I will no longer crave comforting carb heavy meals, instead I'm planning on swapping them for healthier options like soups, veggies and salads. I've been trying to improve my snacking habits too, sipping on lemon water, snacking on dried fruit and veggie sticks with houmous. I've even ordered some almond butter with this weeks shop to spread on rice cakes and dollop on my morning porridge - yum! I'm on the lookout for some good recipe books too, I'd love to know your recommendations!

Bathroom Re-vamp
A goal high on my list is to re-vamp my bathroom. One of my favourite, relaxing rituals involves a pampering skincare routine followed by a long Lush bath. I'd love to create the perfect space filled with fluffy towels, gold accents, a little greenery and as many Lush products as I can gather to relax and unwind in. I've actually placed a huge H&M home order (a haul will hopefully be up later this week!), I've gone with a white, blush pink, grey, gold and marble theme!

Lighter Bases
Lastly, after slathering my dry winter skin with rich, nourishing creams for a while now, I'm hoping that Spring will allow me to switch up my skincare routine. I'm aiming to find a good, fool-proof skincare and make up base routine for the warmer months, I'll definitely carry the dreamy Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel through with me to spring (I just can't get enough of the stuff!) and possibly invest in a tinted moisturiser from Nars, the Origins Ginzing energy boosting moisturiser is ideal for Spring too!

Do you have any goals for Spring?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,interiors,lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment