SPRING HOME SNIPPETS

Around this time of the year I like to have a huge de-clutter, spring clean and an abundance of fresh blooms scattered around the home. Everything is organised and tucked away neatly in it's place, coral and pink lipsticks pulled out and darker tones and autumnal hues tidied away for later in the year.

It's that strange time when bitter cold days combine with bright sunshine. Bobble hats and sunglasses are paired together to compete with the fickle weather and pastels, brights and florals start to trickle into stores again.

After completing a huge spring clean (whilst listening to my dreamy Roberts Radio) I bagged up and sent off many of my old books. I've recently taken to reading from my iPad instead, it's so convenient to store so many books on and gives me plenty more shelf space for trinkets and Diptyque candles! I'm currently reading The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy, so far is pretty captivating!

These rose gold hangers were a steal at just £3 from Primark, they're beautiful and add a luxe feel to my dressing area. I've already stocked up on 4 packs of these gorgeous hangers, they're such an affordable treat!

Lastly, after a clear out of my old make up, I've filled my Muji drawers with my favourite picks. The Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral is my current favourite lipstick, a perky coral pink, it's ideal for spring!

Have you added any spring touches to your home?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment